Monday, July 27, 2009

Overwhelmed

Too much.

Too much to do.

Too much to think about.

Too much to move---from basement to bedroom to living room to dining room to walls to bathrooms to Jordan's room to Indianapolis for Dylan.

Too few days left before school begins again with no time to prepare.

Too many thoughts floating through my mind to form into words to write down here.

Too many people in crisis, my heart aches for them and my inability to help freezes me.

Too far away from home to begin moving forward.

Too much self-imposed pressure to blog. I've realized I'm not a true blogger. I make a better blog-reader.

Too much desire to connect, with limited opportunity to do so.

Too many irons in the fire.

Just too much.

1 comment:

Barking Mad! said...

"Too much self-imposed pressure to blog. I've realized I'm not a true blogger. I make a better blog-reader."

I think this is a common theme out here lately. None of us are willing to admit it though, or at least be honest enough to.

Gives me even more food for thought.

Audrey at Barking Mad!