Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dust Bunnies and Cobwebs

Well, I can't believe it. I have started a third blog. A third blog! What a dork. Anyway, my new blog is called "Dust Bunnies and Cobwebs". Jim says it's a negative title. What does Jim know anyway? I love it. Anyway, I'm starting it to document the renovation on the living room/dining room/kitchen that we are doing. I'm not sure how often it will get updates, but check it out once in a while, especially if ya ain't stopped by the house in a while.

p.s. I did not win the gift certificate to Target that Auds at Barking Mad was giving away (what's up with that anyway?) Oh, well. I think my name is supposed to go on the Keurig Coffee System she is giving away in April. I've been thinking about getting one for the cafe at church. I better win that one or else...or else what, I don't know, but it sounded good. Man, I hope I win it...

1 comment:

Todd said...

Love the glasses!